Ze Owner

Ze Owner
Wishes to be taller. She's just too short.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 15 - Favorite Infinite quote/interview

.......................................


Erm honestly I don't really know how to reply to this one. Well, I didn't post yesterday because I forgot about it (again), yeap.


Of course, I have found many types of quotes and interviews and I was having a hard time to choose what I like the most ><


Of all the quotes, I really love this one the best;

"Inspirit, I love you"


Bahahahahaha every group will say the same thing to their fans and that's what I like the most XD


As for the interview.......

Hmm I don't really have my favourite interviews yet. But I'm just gonna put videos here. It's now that funny or what, but I love seeing them like that :B

bonus for us cuz it has subs

Am watching this while writing this, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment