Ze Owner

Ze Owner
Wishes to be taller. She's just too short.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Selamat Hari Raya!

Yes people! Raya has come!!! woohoo I'm currently at home and will leave to the south after the raya prayers :3 A lot of people already at their hometown and looks like they're havin fun! Well to me, being at home is the best! ahaha I'll maybe have fun for some time and then I'll be bored and most of my cousins are younger than me so yeah ~_~

This year my baju kurung is in green (again, plus a lil bit of other colours) and purple. My family never had a colour theme for raya. We will just wear what colour we want hoho


So yeah, I'd like to ask for some forgiveness if I had done anything to you guys. Take care of yourself! Stay healthy and have fun with your raya and holidays ><


*Currently doing my henna / inai on my finger nails^^

No comments:

Post a Comment