Ze Owner

Ze Owner
Wishes to be taller. She's just too short.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 4 - First Infinite song you heard/MV you watched

Well, as I tell you before in my previous post, I first heard either "Come Back Again" or "She's Back" song during their performances in MuBank. Blame my brain for not remembering it! -.-;; Nevertheless, both of the songs are great!


Come Back Again MV.

This is their debut song, and I would like to say this song is damn catchy! Especially the chorus part! "Dorawa, dorawa" *together with the hand movement*  hahahaha I don't understand myself for not being able to get attached to this song during their promotion time ~_~

She's Back dance practice.

Go ahead and watch the dance practice video. And then let me ask you one question: "Did you find any mistake(s) in their dance?" I would like to say that this is one of my favourite Infinite songs :) I really love the song, and also the dance (especially during their dance break, YaDong FTW!), and most importantly, I love how Sungyeol (the tallest, orange shoe guy) as well as the other members who are smiling throughout this video! <3


Oh yea, regarding the first MV that I watched, it was BTD. And of all the MVs, I have only had BTD MV in my tablet before ~_~ how lame.



That's all for today, I'll post another one tmr. Till then~

No comments:

Post a Comment