Ze Owner

Ze Owner
Wishes to be taller. She's just too short.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Damn you.

UH HUH.

Yeah so on Wed, I went to Giant "tercinta". I had my brunch at the food court. Then went inside Giant to shopping some stuff which i had to pay RM53.95 (or something like that) haha usually around Rm30++ only. Whatever, I had my haircut after that. You know, there were some mistakes here. I told the guy that i want my hair to be cut like this :

cuz i still can tie my hair, well literally. But then, this was the result,,,,,

WHATTHE? haha that was wayyyyyy short okayyyyy. It was sort of like, back to my old days. You know, my Form 3 style. Right? haha

*See the differences between these 2 photos, -.-

Anyway, i sort of like, MISS my hair. But sometimes, i said to myself "hey this isn't that bad, you know" Yeah so i'm sorta like okay with it.

I took this picture right before I went to Giant :) Byebye, hairrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment